Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cheaters Never Prosper


The nursing cover turned out fabulous. Except that I cheated and now I seriously wish I hadn't. I didn't have any boning on hand, so I cut up a wire hanger. I don't know what I was thinking. The hanger makes the neck stick out, sure, but then it promptly tips forward for the world to see what's going on in there. So, I will have to tear it all out and do it again with boning. But I didn't want that to keep me from posting pictures, because it still *looks* good. It is green because that's gender neutral-ish. It has flowers because I myself am not gender neutral. And flannel. Because then it can double as a receiving blanket if it must. Another big reason NOT to use a hanger, but rather boning. Also, so that it can fit in your diaper bag without getting bent out of wack. What was I thinking?!

No comments:

Post a Comment